EXCLUSIVE: An Inspirational Story: The day when I visited Korea

EXCLUSIVE: An Inspirational Story: The day when I visited Korea


What's important when you have big dreams in life?

Exclusive Farukh Shehzad

Editor-In-Chief / Diplomaticnewspk.blog

Today I will be sharing my own experience to make you understand what elements you need to carry with yourself while dreaming big in your life.

Things to achieve in life, they might be difficult, hard and tough but not impossible to get there.

As we all know that when you begin work on any project you face many hurdles and it seems almost impossible to complete that project handsomely in a great fashion initially.

That is exactly what happened to me when I began learning graphic designing because I was super new into this project, did not know anything about graphic design, these were my early days of learning and I had attended 6 classes of graphic design but nothing was going into the mind and things were becoming more difficult and now while learning somewhere at the back of my mind different kinds of thoughts were running, like will I be able to make it or not? No, You understood nothing after attending 6 classes of graphic design so this project is hard for you to learn.

I was feeling super uncomfortable as these negative thoughts were moving into my mind.

What is important when you have big dreams in life?

But one day i visited a Submarine Assembling factory in Korea.

Submarine is the highly important part of Navy Department in any county and it has a huge size with heavy weight and it runs deep inside the ocean.

So, what I witnessed in the Submarine assembling factory in Korea that there were human beings with the height between 5 to 6 feet were preparing different parts of Submarine thru several ways and then and I saw them assembling all huge parts of Submarine, Finally they assembled all of its parts to get ready for the first official drive in the ocean.

So, while witnessing all those human beings were preparing huge parts of Submarine... At that point of time I thought that if these people can prepare the huge parts of Submarine quite easily and efficiently why can not you learn graphic designing with ease.

So, now once again I have started learning graphic designing because that Korea visit inspired me a lot and helped me in making things more easier.

 And now I have been learning graphic designing without any stress and difficulty, which sounds cool.

Concluding Remarks:

When you are looking to achieve big goals and you have big dreams in life so it is highly important that you always keep yourself inspired and motivated.

To always stay motivated keep watching people working on big projects that inspired you a lot, this will help you in achieving big dreams in life.

Now learning graphic designing has become much easier for me.

I hope, this article will help to specially those who feel unmotivated while learning any big project in life.

Always remember, Inspiration is the key to success!!!









----------------------------------------------------------------------





Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url