Exclusive: Twitter praises Sadaf Kanwal; She rejects “Aurat March Agenda”

Exclusive: Twitter praises Sadaf Kanwal; She rejects “Aurat March Agenda”


Exclusive/Editor-in-Chief

Farukh Shehzad

Sadaf Kanwal, The wife of Shehroz Sabzwari has rejected the agenda of Aurat March.

She said we are Muslim and our culture is to serve their husbands. She said I like to perform all the work of my husband on my own.

Sadaf Kanwal said as a wife it is my honour and duty to cook meal for my husband and washing his clothes and doing overall care of my husband is my responsibility and I am doing it the same.

People in large numbers on “TWITTER” liking remarks of Sadaf Kanwal on so-called feminism.

Sadaf Kanwal rejected the agenda of ‘Aurat March’ and advising Pakistani women to serve and take care of their husbands.

People of all walks of life lauded Sadaf Kanwal statement wholeheartedly.

These beautiful remarks of Sadaf Kanwal are circulating widely as “TOP TREND” on Twitter.









-----------------------------------------



Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url